Artograph 2025 Graphic Arts Spray System
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer,
or is no longer available through ArtSuppliesOnline.com.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
A must have for all commercial art studios, offices or classrooms that use spray adhesives, fixatives or other sprayed materials. The feature rich 2025 is designed for the work area where sprayed materials are used frequently.
- Features large 20" x 25 " (51 x 64 cm) work area to accommodate flat or 3-D objects up to 18" x 23", while fitting comfortable on a counter top.
- Powerful 2-speed fan and 4-stage dual carbon filter system ensure a cleaner and safer work environment.
- An external exhaust adapter (item #225-329) is available for venting out-of-doors.
- Filter housing adjusts from 0° to 45° for the most suitable angle for even spraying.
- Replaceable filters and spray guard hood
- Highly efficient
- High Speed - 365 CFM
- Low Speed - 200 CFM
- Width: 25"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 25"
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- 5-year warranty
- Electrical: 115V, 85-watts
Four-Stage Filter Design:
1st Stage: 100% polyester pre-filter media that traps the bulk of the initial spray and provides a continuous clean work surface. Spray Systems includes 5 pre-cut sheets. Replacement Pre-Filters available in a unique cost-saving 50-yard roll.
2nd Stage: Under the pre-filter is a 1" thick non-woven polyester air-laid material with a blue PVC binder on the exit side. This material, unlike fiberglass, is non-toxic, will not migrate on the air exit side and offers excellent filtration. Spray System includes 1 each of this filter.
3rd Stage: A carbon-impregnated polyester (poly-carb) offering high odor and further particle-trapping efficiency. Spray System includes 1 each of this filter.
4th Stage: This filter consists of a high-density activated carbon material, suspended under a pleated, high-efficiency cotton filter media. Together, they provide further odor and fume-removing properties as well as particle-filtering characteristics. Filter contained in a metal frame. Spray System includes 1 each of this filter.
The Best Selling Spray System!
Call 1-800-363-7709 or click HERE to send us a email.
NOTE: When sending email please provide your phone number if you would like us to contact you via phone.
No problem. Click HERE to find more products (You can always return to checkout exactly where you left off).